The ever-popular motorcade event, traditionally held on the weekend before the pageant, will take place this Saturday, 10 August starting from the Royal Watler Cruise Terminal in George Town from 8:00am.
The scheduled route is as follows:
• Royal Watler Cruise Terminal to Cayman Turtle Centre via West Bay Road
• Cayman Turtle Centre to Constitution Hall via West Bay Road
• Constitution Hall to The White House via Crewe Road
• Lunch at The White House
• White House to Eastern Star Bar & Fish via Shamrock Road
• Eastern Star Bar & Fish to Royal Watler Cruise Terminal via South Sound
The committee extends sincere gratitude to the motorcade sponsors – The White House, CICO-AVIS rental car, Cayman Turtle Centre – and corporate sponsors, Ministry of Tourism, Hurley’s Media, Cayman Airways and Radio Cayman. Special thanks to the Royal Cayman Islands Police Service.
The pageant will take place at the Ritz Carlton Resort on Saturday, 17 August. Tickets are on sale at Sand Angels in Camana Bay and Funky Tangs in George Town – limited seating is available.