The Family Resource Centre (FRC) proudly presents the following free, interactive programmes, starting in February and March, to help parents and strengthen family ties.
• Family Skills (6 February – 9 April, 6 p.m.) – Learn effective behaviour-management strategies to support your children and equip your family with skills to improve all relationships. For families with children ages 6-11.
• Co-Parenting (3 February – 6 April, 5.30 p.m.) – The weekly sessions for families raising children between two separate households will help adults navigate with the successful transition from a one- to a two-home family.
• Young Parents Services (4 February – 30 May, 9 a.m.) – This weekly parenting programme for young parents (16-25 yrs old) is designed to assist attendees with parenting skills to build and improve parent parent-child bonding
• Positive Discipline (4 February – 24 March, 12 p.m.) The weekly Lunch & Learn workshops will focus on teaching you positive parenting strategies to help and handle challenging behaviour. For parents with children ages 5-12 years old.
• Digitally Distracted (5 May – 26 May, 12 p.m.) – This weekly Lunch & Learn will give you the practical tools to support you parenting your digitally distracted child(ren). For parents with children of all ages.
For further details, call FRC on 949-0006, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. FRC is now located at Apollo House West, 87 Mary Street, 2nd Floor, George Town.