The Family Resource Centre (FRC) proudly presents the following free, interactive programmes, starting in February and March, to help parents and strengthen family ties.
• Family Skills (6 February – 9 April, 6 p.m.) – Learn effective behaviour-management strategies to support your children and equip your family with skills to improve all relationships. For families with children ages 6-11.
• Co-Parenting (3 February – 6 April, 5.30 p.m.) – The weekly sessions for families raising children between two separate households will help adults navigate with the successful transition from a one- to a two-home family.
• Young Parents Services (4 February – 30 May, 9 a.m.) – This weekly parenting programme for young parents (16-25 yrs old) is designed to assist attendees with parenting skills to build and improve parent parent-child bonding
• Positive Discipline (4 February – 24 March, 12 p.m.) The weekly Lunch & Learn workshops will focus on teaching you positive parenting strategies to help and handle challenging behaviour. For parents with children ages 5-12 years old.
• Digitally Distracted (5 May – 26 May, 12 p.m.) – This weekly Lunch & Learn will give you the practical tools to support you parenting your digitally distracted child(ren). For parents with children of all ages.
For further details, call FRC on 949-0006, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. FRC is now located at Apollo House West, 87 Mary Street, 2nd Floor, George Town.
The Government has sought feedback on the Digital Identity bill which is to be debated in parliament. Do you support the introduction of this Bill?