In partnership with the Cayman Islands Government, Cayman Airways Limited (CAL) has confirmed the following three additional repatriation flights from Grand Cayman to Miami.
Grand Cayman to Miami, Florida on May 29, 2020, and June 5 & 19, 2020:
FLIGHT - KX3102
DEPARTS GRAND CAYMAN (GCM) - 10am
ARRIVES IN MIAMI (MIA) - 12:30pm
Note: connecting flights from the Sister Islands to Miami are also available.
Persons travelling to the United States must be US citizens or those legally able to travel to or through the USA. Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the necessary travel documents for entry into any country. There are no special COVID-19 entry requirements for US citizens entering the US at this time.
Passengers (except infants under 2) will be allowed one free checked bag up to 55lbs per bag (not exceeding 62 linear inches), plus one carry-on bag not exceeding 11" x 16" x 24". A maximum of 2 excess bags per passenger can be accommodated for this flight. These additional bags will be at a cost of US$20 for the first excess bag and US$50 for the second excess bag. No overweight or oversized bags will be accepted. Passengers who expect to have excess bags MUST prepay for it at the time of booking or at least 24 hours before travel. Please note that the first bag will travel confirmed, but excess bags will travel space-available and may take several weeks to reach the passenger should baggage space not be available on the repatriation flight.
A limited number of pets can be accommodated on a first-come, first-serve basis. These must be requested and approved at least 24 hours before travel. Pets without prior approval will be unable to travel. Passengers are responsible for ensuring they meet all necessary customs requirements for the importation of pets to any country.
Health and Safety Measures
Various measures will be in place for the health and safety of passengers and crew, including:
• Middle seats will be left empty
• No Business Class seats will be sold or assigned
• All passengers must be wearing their own face mask, which they must wear from check-in and through the duration of the flight. Miami Airport now also requires passengers to wear masks in the airport on arrival as well.
• CAL airport staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for the check-in and boarding process, and check-in counters will be sanitized frequently during the check-in process
• Social distancing rules will be enforced for the boarding process (6-foot spacing between each passenger)
One-way tickets for these flights can be purchased online at www.caymanairways.com or by calling Cayman Airways Reservations on 345-949-2311 or 1-800-422-9626 (toll free in the USA) between 9am and 6pm weekdays. Only credit or debit cards will be taken over the phone for bookings. Passengers with existing tickets for travel to and from Miami will be able to use them for these repatriation flights.