There lots of healthy teas that we can and should consume. Green tea, matcha green tea, Oolong, Turmeric just to mention a few. However, there’s one that’s now taking the health market by storm, so to speak. I am talking about BANANA TEA. What! You may exclaim. You heard me right, BANANA TEA. We all know how healthy and delicious bananas are for us. So, let’s delve into the health benefits of Banana tea and then share with you how simple it is to prepare.
1. Bananas are extremely rich and high in potassium and magnesium. These vital minerals play an active role in reducing and relieving stress.
2. The magnesium and potassium help regulate fluid retention. As a result after dinner at night the likelihood of feeling bloated in reduced significantly.
3. Being low in sugar it should become of the most important fruits in your child’s lunch kit and snack bag.
4. This is a fruit endowed with abundant heart healthy antioxidants and minerals. Drinking the tea regularly puts up a guard against, heart disease and stroke.
5. Magnesium is called the Master Antioxidant for good reason. Not only does it control over 300 chemical processes in your, it regulates your sleep cycle as well. People with insomnia have low magnesium levels. This tea is your answer.
6. The tea is also good news for women with their menstrual cycle. It provides a great amount of B vitamins. It’s also been shown to help with weight loss and a whole lot more health benefits can be enjoyed.
MAKING THE TEA - Boil the banana peeled or unpeeled, and drink the remaining liquid. Alternatively, you can wash and peel the banana and then boil it. A great, healthy addition to your health regimen. Try it!