Due to increased demand, Cayman Airways Limited (CAL) has added an additional repatriation flight from Grand Cayman to Miami for May 1, 2020, in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government.
Flight KX3104 is scheduled to depart Grand Cayman at 3:30pm and arrive at Miami International Airport (MIA) at 6pm Miami time. Due to the announcement by the Cayman Islands Governor, His Excellency Martyn Roper, that quarantine facilities on Grand Cayman are currently at capacity, this will be a one-way outbound flight only.
For passengers in the Sister Islands wishing to travel on these repatriation flights to Miami on May 1, 2020, the following connecting flights have been added:
• Flight KX4320: departs Little Cayman at 8:15am and arrives on Cayman Brac at 8:25am. The flight then departs the Brac at 8:40am and arrives on Grand Cayman at 9:20am, in time for the 10:30am departure to Miami
• Flight KX4321: departs Cayman Brac at 1:35pm for arrival on Grand Cayman at 2:15pm, in time for the 3:30pm departure to Miami
Persons travelling to the United States must be US citizens or those legally able to travel to/through the USA. Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the necessary travel documents for entry into any foreign country.
One-way tickets for these flights can be purchased online at www.caymanairways.com or by calling Cayman Airways Reservations on 345-949-2311 or 1-800-422-9626 (toll free in the USA) between 9am and 6pm weekdays. Only credit or debit cards will be taken over the phone for bookings. Passengers with existing tickets for travel to and from Miami will be able to use them for these repatriation flights.
Passengers (except infants) will be allowed two free checked bags up to 55lbs per bag (not exceeding linear dimensions of 62 inches per bag), plus one carry-on bag not exceeding 11" x 16" x 24". Passengers who expect to have additional bags must prepay for excess bags at the time of booking. Passengers’ first two bags will travel confirmed, but any excess bags will be travelling space-available and may take several weeks to reach the passenger should baggage space not be available on the repatriation flight.
A limited number of pets can be accommodated on this flight on a first-come, first-serve basis. Passengers are responsible for ensuring they meet all necessary customs requirements for the importation of pets to any country.
Health and Safety Measures
Various measures will be in place for the health and safety of passengers and crew, including:
• Middle seats will be left empty
• No Business Class seats will be sold or assigned
• All passengers must present at check-in and boarding with their own face mask, which they must wear for the duration of the flight
• CAL airport staff will be wearing protective gear for the check-in and boarding process, and check-in counters will be sanitized frequently during the check-in process
• Social distancing rules will be enforced for the boarding process (6-foot spacing between each passenger)
18 Jun, 2020
28 Mar, 2020
11 Apr, 2020
17 Jul, 2020