Effective Monday 31st August, the Health Services Authority (HSA) will be relocating the COVID-19 testing clinic from the General Practice Building to the previous location of the Physiotherapy Department, (located on the side of the hospital facing the Seventh Day Adventist Church, to the far left of A&E). Please park in the Seventh Day Adventist Church parking lot use the physiotherapy entrance.
The new location is a dedicated space for persons being tested and has additional indoor seating, providing a better patient experience.
HSA recently launched an online appointment booking tool for the public to schedule free COVID-19 screening tests https://www.hsa.ky/Appointment/. Testing is by appointment only and must be made at least 2 business days in advance. Appointment times are currently available between 7:30am - 8:20am Monday - Friday.
If a COVID-19 test is required for travel purposes, travelers are reminded to check the entry requirements for the country you are flying to, as some have testing guidelines in place (ie: 72 hours prior to travel), therefore the date of your COVID-19 test must be timed up with your departure. As part of the online appointment booking form, travelers will be asked to enter their departure date.
All persons screened are also enrolled into the free MyHSA Patient Portal which provides 24 hour secure access to your health information as well as other convenient features. For more information on how to set up a Patient Portal Account, visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD1cpfdeRkM.
To self-register for the COVID-19 screening, persons can book an appointment directly online at www.hsa.ky/Appointment/. If you have any questions or would like to book on-site testing for 15 or more persons, please contact email@example.com.
How to book an appointment for a COVID-19 screening:
• Visit www.hsa.ky/Appointment/
• Choose the date and time you would like to come in for your test. Appointments must be made at least 2 business days in advance and are available Monday – Friday. At this time, we cannot accept walk-ins.
• Enter your information as all persons need to be pre-registered.
• You will receive an email confirming the date, time and location of your appointment.
• Please show up for your appointment on time. The screening process only takes a few minutes.
• Test results will be emailed to the patient approximately 24 hours after test.
• Results will also be posted to the patient’s free MyHSA Patient Portal account. For more information on the portal, visit www.hsa.ky/our-services/patient-portal-info/
The COVID 19 vaccines have arrived. Will you take the Vaccine?