The Department of Commerce and Investment (DCI) wishes to advise the public of its upcoming office opening hours and board meeting dates:
Grand Cayman Office Closures:
• Friday, 13 December - Offices closed at noon for staff function
• Monday, 16 December – Office closed at 3:00pm for a staff function
• Thursday, 19 December - Offices closed for Referendum Day
• Tuesday, 24 December - Offices closed at noon for Christmas Eve
• Tuesday, 31 December - Offices closed at noon for New Year’s Eve
• Offices will be closed for Christmas, Boxing and New Year’s Day
Cayman Brac Office Closures:
• Office will be closed December 12, 13, 16, 17
• Thursday, 19 December - Office closed for Referendum Day
• Office will be closed Friday 20 December to Friday, 3 January
Board Meeting Dates:
• Liquor Licensing Board, Monday, 9 December. Next quarterly meeting will be in March 2020.
• Trade and Business Licensing Board, last meeting date Tuesday, 10 December. Board reopens 15 January 2020.