The arrival of the New Year is normally the trigger that causes us to reflect on our achievements for the previous year and also to make New Year’s Resolutions. These resolutions are well intended but many individuals experience difficulty with fulfilling these personal promises. Here are some tips that will assist you in meeting these well intended goals.
New Year’s Resolution (NYR) Tips
• Make positive New Year’s Resolutions
• Categorize your resolutions a) Personal Relationships b) Financial c) Health d) Spiritual
• Make them simple and achievable
• Make them specific and measurable
• Write them down
• Monitor your resolutions
• Save a copy on your computer and in your diary
Here are a few Examples
• Save 5% of your salary each month
• Exercise 2 times weekly for 15 minutes each
• Eat a small lunch instead of a large lunch / no red meat
• Attend church at least 1 time per month
What is equally as important is the regular monitoring of your New Year’s Resolutions.
Take care of yourself. You will be happy you did.
Happy New Year!
The Government has sought feedback on the Digital Identity bill which is to be debated in parliament. Do you support the introduction of this Bill?