Commerce Minister Hon. Joey Hew is urging members of the public to make use of government's e-services online platform to conduct business with government departments and agencies as the Cayman Islands prepares for the coronavirus.
"We are closely monitoring the developments around the spread of the coronavirus and the main priority of the government and my Ministry is the well-being and safety of our people,” he said.
Minister Hew continued, "Particularly at this time when social distancing is important, I want to remind persons that there are a wide range of the government services that can be accessed online through our government e-services platform and they should make use of this option. We want the general public to apply online for what services are available there and skip the lines”.
Director of E-Government, Ian Tibbets has supported Minister Hew's call noting that the platform offers both resident and business services for “immigration, business and industry, planning and lands, driving and transport, education and employment, among many others areas”.
“With an emphasis now on less face to face interactions, the e-services website provides a mechanism to do this. I am encouraging those persons who are unfamiliar with using the online system to seek help from family and friends,” Mr Tibbets stated.
The range of services that members of the public can conduct at e-services.gov.ky include but are not limited to:
Business and Industry
• Apply For or Renew a Trade and Business Licence
• Customs Online System
• Cayman Online Registry Information System
• Immigration Online
• National Job Link Portal
• Online Planning System
• Search companies information
• View companies struck off Register
• CIMA Filings
• Government Procurement Opportunities
• Cayman Business Self-Service Portal for Resident Companies
• Corporate Administration Portal for Corporate Service Agents
• Domain Registration
Births, Deaths and Marriages
• Order a birth certificate
• Order a death certificate
• Order a marriage certificate
Driving and Transport
• Vehicle and Drivers’ Licencing Renewals
• Express Mail Service Tracking
• Parcel and Registered Mail Tracking
• Ship Registry
• Aircraft Registry
Planning and Lands
• Caymap Online Mapping
• Lands & Survey Online Tools
• Online Planning System
• Buffer Map Calculator
• Land Registry forms
• Land Registration Section by Block
• Land Parcel Change History Report
• Track Land Registry Submission
• Submit land transfer form
Justice and the Law
• Search for a Justice of the Peace
• Search for a licenced attorney
• Search for a Notary Public
• Apply for police clearance certificate
• Criminal Record Checks (Personal and Legal Entity)
The COVID 19 vaccines have arrived. Will you take the Vaccine?