A%er nearly 25 years of dedicated service, Howard (Howie) Kentish, the second employee hired at Massive Equipment Rental and Sales Ltd., retired this month. The company recently celebrated his dedicated service along with the milestone anniversaries of five employees.
“Treating everyone like family is at the heart of our company culture,” said David Kirkaldy, President of Massive. “This familial approach is evident in the stories of our 40 team members and longserving employees like Howie Kentish, Horace Russell, Tyrone Powell, Yasmin Connor, Hugh Kirkaldy, and Dara Monroe.”
Howard (Howie) Ken3sh Re3res A8er Nearly 25 Years
Howie joined Massive in January 1999 to assist in the equipment yard and quickly became an integral part of the company’s journey as he supported the company’s growth and success. He worked his way up to a supervisory position, demonstrating hard work, grit, determination, and unwavering loyalty.
“We been fortunate to have Howie serve alongside us and are incredibly proud of the legacy we’ve built together,” said David Kirkaldy, President of Massive Equipment. “We look forward to seeing Howie thrive in this new chapter of his life.”
Although officially retiring from his role at Massive, Howie will now redirect his energies toward his existing business Marathon Movers, which offers a full-service moving experience. from packing, shipping and delivery.
Celebra3ng Milestone Anniversaries
Kirkaldy shares that the company’s success starts with its “We Make it Happen!” mantra and how it strives to understand the unique strengths and aspirations of each team member so that they may be offered tailored growth opportunities.
• Dara Munroe started with Massive at the age of 23 and her journey has been nothing short of remarkable. Beginning in the events division, Dara quickly evolved from supervisor and sales to her current posi
• Hugh Kirkaldy has spent two decades managing banking deposits for the company. His skills illustrate the financial stability and meticulous aeention to detail that characterize Massive as his role has grown with the company’s ever-expanding divisions.
• Tyrone “Creamy” Powell started as a driver for the events division. His constant smile and dedication to delivering top-notch service led him to grow into the role of portable toilet service driver.
• Yasmin Connor started as a rental agent before her role expanded to also cover administration thanks to her strong personality, confidence, and engaging communication style.
• Horace Russell, serves in the equipment rental division and is known for consistently delivering exceptional work, day in and day out.