The Needs Assessment Unit (NAU) is advising the public of its upcoming office closures, on Grand Cayman and Cayman Brac:
• Thursday, 28 November – Offices closed at 3 p.m. for a staff meeting
• Thursday, 5 December - Closed at noon for staff event in Grand Cayman. Closed all day in Cayman Brac (ONLY)
• Friday, 6 December – Offices closed for staff event
• Thursday, 19 December - Offices closed for Referendum Day
Holiday office closures:
• Tuesday, 24 December - Offices closed at noon for Christmas Eve
• Wednesday, 25 December - Offices closed for Christmas Day
• Thursday, 26 December - Offices closed for Boxing Day
• Tuesday, 31 December - Offices closed at noon for New Year’s Eve.
• Wednesday, 1 January - Offices closed for New Year’s Day
Normal office hours will resume on Thursday, 2 January 2020.
24 Sep, 2019
25 Feb, 2020
28 Jun, 2019
18 Nov, 2019
We appreciate your feedback. You can comment here with your pseudonym or real name. You can leave a comment with or without entering an email address. All comments will be reviewed before they are published.