The Needs Assessment Unit (NAU) is advising the public of its upcoming office closures, on Grand Cayman and Cayman Brac:
• Thursday, 28 November – Offices closed at 3 p.m. for a staff meeting
• Thursday, 5 December - Closed at noon for staff event in Grand Cayman. Closed all day in Cayman Brac (ONLY)
• Friday, 6 December – Offices closed for staff event
• Thursday, 19 December - Offices closed for Referendum Day
Holiday office closures:
• Tuesday, 24 December - Offices closed at noon for Christmas Eve
• Wednesday, 25 December - Offices closed for Christmas Day
• Thursday, 26 December - Offices closed for Boxing Day
• Tuesday, 31 December - Offices closed at noon for New Year’s Eve.
• Wednesday, 1 January - Offices closed for New Year’s Day
Normal office hours will resume on Thursday, 2 January 2020.