The Public Lands Commission (PLC) advises that the deadline to apply for a permit to sell or trade goods and/or services on Seven Mile Public Beach is on June 15.
As per the Seven Mile Beach Vendor Policy, the assigned vendor categories include vendors for beach gear, beach lockers, beach chairs, watersports, food and beverages, food trucks, local produce and cultural wares.
To apply interested applicants must provide the following:
1. A completed application form; and
2. Payment of the application fee which can be done at any post office.
o Cash, credit or debit card transactions are accepted for fee payments
It is further advised that a cover letter would be beneficial. The cover letter should address the proposed category of vending and the rating criteria listed in the vendor policy, namely:
• Applicants experience delivering products/services;
• Applicants intended days of operation;
• Applicants product or service mix within a vendor category;
• Cultural relevance of the products/services being offered; and
• Environmental sustainability of the applicant’s proposed operations.
The Seven Mile Beach Vendor Policy serves as an operational guide for the Public Lands Commission for the acceptance and processing of applications and the overall management of vendors on the Seven Mile Public Beach.
To access the vendor application form click here: https://www.gov.ky/publication-detail/application-for-vendors-and-non-vendors-permit or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To access the Seven Mile Beach Vendor policy click here: https://www.gov.ky/publication-detail/seven-mile-public-beach-park-vendor-policy
For all application information and forms visit www.gov.ky/plc